PoshTime.co.uk - How to Order
- Our stock system is LIVE and completely up to date. Just press 'Add to Basket' on an available watch, then 'Proceed to Checkout' to complete payment.
- Payment is made online either by credit/ debit card or by bank transfer. Debit/ Credit card orders are processed securely by our card processing company securetrading.com.
- All orders MUST specify the cardholders billing address. If you would like to send the watch to an alternative address, you can specify this in the 'Shipping Address/ Comments' box.
Please note: We recommend that customers make payment online in order to make the management of the order process easier. We advise all customers to enrol their card in either Verified by Visa or Mastercard Securecode which will allow your order to be verified and authorised much more quickly. It also prevents your card details being used for fraudulent purchases. Unfortunately we cannot accept payments by cheque.
- Once payment is made, your watch will then go 'ON HOLD' while we process your transaction and you will receive an email confirming acceptance of your order.
Please note: All watches are sold on a 'first to buy basis'. that we do not reserve watches before payment is made and we don't take deposit payments or offer finance options.
- Once your order is processed, we will email you to let you know it's on its way.
- All UK orders are shipped using the Royal Mail's 24hour Special Delivery service with full insurance for the purchaser against loss and damage. The order will usually be despatched the next working day after receipt and will be delivered the next working day after despatch.
- Overseas orders are shipped using 'Royal Mail International Signed for', 'Airsure' (where available) or selected courier services. Please note that export and shipping insurance restrictions may exist for your country, and we can only despatch
in line with any local restrictions in shipping vintage watches to your country. All customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you would like the tracking details for your order, please contact us and we will email you the details.
- For all UK and EU based orders, we operate a 7 day return policy in line with UK Internet distance selling regulations. (Distance Selling Regulations 2000). If you wish to return your watch for refund after purchase you can do within 7days of delivery. Full details of our returns procedure can be read here.
Terms and Conditions
- Our full terms of sale can be read here.